Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What Was I Gonna Say?

I'm having one of those writers block kind of days today. I had a few different ideas and then they literally fell out of my head. So, let me just say thanks for all the hat input. I listed the Grand Daisy Tatted Hat yesterday with no further modification. After all the feedback, I'm certain to come up with a couple more designs with some neat ideas I got from you. Of course, it will be a while, after one of these big design project I feel a bit burnt out on yarn.

On another note, a side effect of my Tatting Challenge is beginning to kick in. I had hoped that inspiring others to create with my tatting, would in turn inspire me to move in some new directions. I think that it's working. After hanging out with my new steam punk friends, I've come up with a new design or two that will be unveiled as soon I finish them. I guess that my general lack of sales has at least given me the time to work on new things so it's not all bad. Well, I'm started to ramble and that's not good, so I'll return tomorrow with a real post...I hope.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tatting is something I've always wanted to try but never have. Maybe someday soon.....

Jrahn said...

I wish I was an old spinster with 25 cats too.

T.Allen said...

Oddly enough whenever I come across posts like this one where the writers kind of lose track, it's comforting. It reminds me that we all have our days :). I hope your muse finds you tomorrow.

Best.