Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Whew

You remember that last paragraph yesterday where I mentioned my tasks for the day ahead? Let me just say...damn. That was one exhausting day. Just packing and labeling the winning pendants took almost two hours of constant labor eating up all of the kids nap time. I wish that I could tell you that I'm used to that sort of volume, but not so much. I'm happy to send away all these pendants, but I won't be doing that sort of free for all again any time soon I'm sure.

I also had a bit of a mask windfall yesterday leaving me a few to remake quickly. The Halloween season is approaching rapidly and there is only a small window for me to get these things sold for the holiday. So guess what I'll definitely be making for at least the next week or so. I'm going to go ahead and re list the sold masks as custom pieces even though I generally hate doing that. If they're not listed, they can't sell and most people won't ask after a sold piece.

As you can imagine, I've been spending less time on the computer and I'm sure that trend will continue. I did read the comment on the blog yesterday and I wanted to say thanks for all the vocabulary support. The customer did return and make a purchase so perhaps I blew the situation out of proportion after all. After homeschooling in the morning, I get to work on tatting while trying to keep the children entertained. Then there is the never ending list of household chores. I feel like I'm just repeating myself here, but then again that's what I feel like most days. Well, back to it then.

No comments: