Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ribbon Crests

I asked the facebook page people pretty early in the day whether I should list the ribbon crest piece now or wait for October and the general consensus was now. I figured since I was posting it now I might as well do a couple in other colors and list them all at once. So I did one in red and one in purple since those are  the ribbons colors I'm most familiar with. I actually looked up the meanings of the colors to see what else I might make and yikes, some of these colors are shared with a ridiculous number of causes, some familiar, some so very obscure that they really do need awareness.

I was going to do a few more, but I really ought to wait and see if any of them are purchased before I do so. Which is what I should have done with the comic book bracelets before I made so many of them. That was my last brilliant idea that hasn't garnered much attention.

Hopefully my thread order arrives in today and I can get back to that custom order, if not...hopefully tomorrow. I also finished up the last tatted scarf so I might get the two of them listed today as well. Other than that, I've nothing on tap, but a nice normal last day of the month.

1 comment:

Bree at "Bree's Way" said...

those are nice, the only other color I would suggest would be yellow :) pink, purple, yellow and red seem to get the most attention, though imo they all deserve attention, those seem to be the ones most people are the most familiar with