Monday, April 16, 2012

Normality

Well here we are again back at Monday. Normality is about to resume and I still haven't decided if that's a good thing or not. I was extraordinarily lazy over the past week and weekend and even though I was making  a few sales, I wasn't remaking anything that sold. Instead I was finishing up cross stitches, playing games on my phone and basically avoid anything that felt like work save for a custom mask I needed to make. I'm not a complete slacker.

The week ahead contains my 6th etsy anniversary and I am still hemming and hawing over what if anything to do to mark the occasion. To be honest one day sales that do not contain a limited edition pendant have never really worked well for me and giveaways are at best a mixed bag. I guess I'll think of something before it happens.

I know this is a ridiculously short post, but I need to make sure I get started with the day so the weekly routine can begin again. I will leave you with what happened the day after the hail, which caused no damage for us by the way. The next day was still quite rainy with thunderstorms just missing up all day. Toward the evening we were treated to the now meme worthy double rainbow...all across the sky. And as a final note, go see Cabin in the Woods so I can quote the movie without spoiling it...seriously.

No comments: