Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I Love Busy

Another day full of random cleaning and stressing over little things. It's just a snowball effect, everything is more bothersome when I'm preparing for events or guests. I did manage some good sitting time to get some tatting done. It really is lovely to have a nice queue of things to choose from.

First though I had the custom order to get made up. One of the pieces was a blue crown/headband. You've seen the finished piece before, so instead, I took an over processed abstract photo. The best part of this photo is that the blue looks the right color, at least on my screen. That's right, my phone camera captured a blue correctly. Sure, there are a few more shades that I need to test out to make sure it's capable, turquoise was impossible for the last camera, but things are looking good for it.

I spent the rest of the day on odd cleaning jobs, laundry and tatting up other pieces in the queue. I still have a couple of masks and necklaces waiting to be done, so my free time is accounted for. I suppose I won't have too much of that since my grandpa arrives today and though I am an abysmal host, I do try to at least engage. If I do though, I've got tatting and that's a wonderful feeling.

1 comment:

Madtatter80 said...

I know it's stinks to have to do any thing else but tatting, what you have done looks nice though