Friday, August 15, 2014

Weirdness

Sorry, I've got nothing for you this morning. I had a rather odd day and that killed my urge to mindlessly tat the day away. I will share the odd because I'd love if someone could make any sense of it.

I was a bit unnerved when a life insurance agent came to my door with my address, name and phone number saying I had made a request online for Insurance. The other info he had on his paper was all wrong, but the email address was a hotmail address that started with my name followed by a bunch of numbers. The agent appeared legit, I looked him up later as well, and said this is the fourth time he's had this same thing happen with different people.

I'm just trying to figure out what the angle or scam here is...I mean sending an agent to someone's door using just their address and phone number isn't going to get you any more personal information, so why do it? I just don't know and it honestly drove me crazy yesterday online trying to find answers and getting none. Needless to say after that strange encounter and the subsequent and fruitless google searches, I did nothing.


Today is my birthday, so the husband is playing hooky from work. Hopefully I can relax enough after yesterdays weirdness to enjoy the day. I was going to do a sale in the shop, but I just don't think I have it in me to do one this year. I will offer up a free gift with any physical purchase today though(patterns are excluded since they don't get shipped). Just mention my birthday at checkout and I'll send a little something extra with your order. Here's to a less weird day today.

2 comments:

Denise - Jewelry By Denise said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I hope you have an awesome day!

Sharon D. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAVE A GREAT ONE.