Thursday, October 16, 2014

A Little Something

I spent the time after schooling engaged in household tasks, my favorite. All the time I was racking my brain about what to create next. When I finally sat down, I still couldn't quite decide on anything. As luck would have it, that was the moment someone purchased a bracelet from my shop. This meant I had something that needed remaking.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/195050749/tatted-slave-bracelet-diamond-lace?It had actually been quite a while since I had made up this pattern and I couldn't initially remember how I did it. I had a little time to figure it out before I needed to put the order in the mail, so I sat down, counted stitches and slowly remembered how to recreate it. Yes, I realize this is a strong argument for writing down my patterns when I first create them, but you know that's about as likely as tatting making me rich and famous.

I got the bracelet finished and back in the store along with the new bracelet that I showed you yesterday. So I start another day with nothing much to do, unless of course I want to clean the house, which I don't. I'll think of something eventually because I just can't abide idle hands.

No comments: