Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Not Much

It was another day full of exercise and I'm not certain that my body is happy with this arrangement. There was another short run with the kids followed by a nice walk. When we returned it was time to do a little yoga. At this point I'd just like to trade my body in for a much younger version, but I'm sure all this will pass.

When we got back I worked on the piece that sold overnight the night before. It's a nice simple vine like pattern that we've probably all used at some point. I like this version of it because it has a bit of a natural curve to it making it perfect for a shorter necklace, but not a choker. I did finish the piece fairly quickly leaving me some great stalling time. I know that I should get to work on writing up patterns, but I just don't feel like it yet. Instead I found some other sock yarn I had lying about and started knitting another pair of socks. I wasn't in a hurry though, so I'm only about halfway through one.

So I guess today I'll attempt to convince myself to get to work on the patterns for April. When I fail to convince myself I'll probably go back to knitting. Of course this is all moot if I happen to get a sale in the shop, at which point I'll drop everything to make or remake whatever might sell. I guess that will work for a plan today, unless something better comes along.

No comments: