Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Sigh

I was a special kind of lazy yesterday. I mean I tried to do some tatting in the morning while waiting for the kids, but it was a complete fail. It was a doodle that I won't even bother showing you. When we got home I spent most of the day reading and crocheting. I got one novel finished and I'm about three-fourths of the way through the second side of the tunic. I didn't even think about doing any bobbin lace and I didn't try any more tatting either.

I'll of course try again with the tatting this morning. There are only two more days of College for Kids to attend, so after that is done we'll have to go on morning walks or something to keep the kids moving. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to walk and tat, so I'll have to make time during the rest of the day. I guess we'll cross that bring when we come to it. Here's to something interesting happening today to get my motivation motivating.

No comments: