Friday, July 17, 2015

A Little

Well I'm afraid I've got nothing interesting to share today either. I played with the needle felting for awhile, but I didn't take any photos of it to share. I also sat and crocheted cord for quite some time as well. I did take a photo of that and I think that you'll agree it's a terribly boring photo. I still don't have a solidified idea for what to do with this cord. I think I want to try to make a bracelet, but what that's going to look like is a complete mystery at this point.

We spent a good chunk of time at the dentist's office for all of our appointments, but we escaped without cavities so it was a good visit. I did not feel like doing much work after that though. Today the husband is back to work, so I think I'm going to try to get my most recent tatted creations finished, photographed and listed in my shop. I might even bite the bullet and list the RPL pieces I already made as barefoot sandals or slave bracelets, or most likely as both since they seem to work both ways. I guess we'll see how the day goes, but as usual I'm hoping for a sale or custom request to help fuel my creativity. Here's hoping for a good weekend.

No comments: