Thursday, October 22, 2015

Two

I tatted all day and all I achieved was a nearly identical copy of the the motif so far. Of course that's what I was trying to do with the day. This is the finished one and it's twin still in progress. I had finished it by the end of the day which gave me no time to really contemplate the next round at all.

I was ever so slightly tempted to try a motif round next, but then I remembered how much I don't actually enjoying working those myself. It's likely that I'll just keep creating as is and hoping that each new round has an interesting shape. There's always a chance that I work for a while and then decide that I should have just stopped here all along. I just won't know until I get to that point.

I do promise that whenever I finish working out this piece, I will write out the pattern and probably pop it in the shop. I do not, however, know when that can be expected. I have a doctor's appointment today and that should throw my whole day off, so I'm not even certain I'll get around to tatting at all. Hopefully something will get created at some point today, so I can at least have something to share tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Denise - Jewelry By Denise said...

oohh pattern! :) Now I'm even more excited!