Monday, November 30, 2015

Busy

What a weekend. On Friday we tried to recover from the Thanksgiving feast, but then we followed it with a second dinner with friends. It was a lovely laughter filled night and we stayed up too late and ate too much. Then there was a little shopping and the putting up of all the Christmas decorations over the weekend. In between all that I was so happy to have plenty of tatting to do! I had orders with pieces to remake and one custom order for a particularly lovely repeat customer. That's what this piece here is.

I am starting this week with plenty of pieces that need remaking and I couldn't be more pleased. I'm going to keep working as fast as I can to take advantage of the situation while it lasts. Which reminds me my sale has adjusted to the next percent off, so until next Sunday it's 25% off which is still a really good deal. Now it's off to get to work.

Current Etsy Shop Sale: 25% off with the code HOLIDAY25. Code is good through Nov. 6

No comments: