Monday, November 23, 2015

Lost Time

Well, let's see, I did remake the blue choker and got it back up into the shop on Friday. I did not fix the purple one though and for the life of me I can't remember what might have distracted me from doing so at the time.

The rest of the weekend was a complete wash. No sales to encourage me to tat and the release of Jessica Jones on Netflix had the entire family glued to the television for pretty much the whole weekend. While I could have worked on something interesting with all that sitting time, I just knitted fingerless gloves. I could do that without paying much attention to what I was doing. In case you're wondering, yes, we did watch the entire season. Also, yes it was very good.

This week promises to lack as much productiveness as the weekend. two days of schooling followed by vacation for the kids and the husband. Family dinners, house guests and copious amounts of cleaning. I hope I can squeeze in some creativity and I'm also mulling over a sale for my etsy shop. Any opinions on what would get you to shop would be appreciated. Other than that I'm just going to play the week by ear.

1 comment:

Fox said...

You sure do mention a lot of cleaning in your life! : ))