Wednesday, November 25, 2015

That's One

Well yesterday's sale launch enticed one person to make a necklace purchase. This gave me something to remake for the shop and I can't tell you how happy I was just to be tatting with purpose. It's not anything new of course. I really miss when I had something that needed tatting everyday. I had to work hard to find time to create anything new. It's been quite some time since that was true around here though. More often than not I'm digging through drawers looking for yarn I've stashed away to give my fingers something to do since I cannot justify buying any craft supplies.

I finished making the necklace so I start today with no projects in queue again. The house is pretty much holiday dinner ready, so I'll dig for more yarn and/or cross my fingers that more folks will stumble upon my sale and get a deal that keeps me busy. I know I can't compete with big box sales, but I can at least make a small effort. Sorry in advance for what will likely be a month long display of shameless self promotion.

Current Etsy Shop Sale: 30% off with the code HOLIDAY30. Code is good through Nov. 29

1 comment:

Madtatter80 said...

I love your tatting and you signature black lace :) Always nice to see!