Tuesday, May 10, 2016

At Work

It's funny, I worked hard all day tatting, but because I failed to take single picture of what I was doing, I have less to write about this morning than I usually do. I made two pendants in the morning while I schooled the kids. I had to make two, because I couldn't find the one that I'm supposed to have on hand. I will likely find that one right after I ship the order.

Once schooling was over I started work on the custom mask order and I still haven't finished that one. I've never been able to get this particular one made in less than two day, so even if I hadn't started with the pendants I would still be working on this one. After the mask is done there are still two necklaces I have to remake for the shop and a pair of earrings. Hopefully I'll at least remember to take a couple of pictures to spruce up tomorrow's post.

No comments: