Tuesday, September 13, 2016

The Plan

Well, it was a fairly low key day yesterday. The oldest child had to interact with her new teacher for the first time and it appears there is definitely going to be an adjustment period. Though I don't sense it being too bad in the end, just more change to get used to. He is just really, really new to this and there is a lot to learn.

I really didn't do anything after schooling was wrapped except knot the Armenian lace doily. I actually stopped and measured it as well. It's at about 7 inches across right now, so there's about three inches to go. Id like to say it'll be done this week, but I just downloaded the new book from Alan Moore, Jerusalem, and I'm pretty sure it's going to take up a whole lot of my time and energy. The last book I read by him was definitely not an easy read and this one is 1,280 pages, so I'm anticipating a long relationship with it. So today the plan is knotting lace and reading a book.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Your knotted lace is so beautiful. I really enjoy watching its progress and seeing your creativity.