Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Not Much

So I didn't hear a peep back from the oldest's teacher. I spent the morning on edge waiting for a response and then nothing. I did notice that perhaps my request for more announcements might have hit home though so I'm going to assume I'm not getting a response.

The rest of the day I caught up with the DVR and knotted a bit on the newest doily. I'm still working on the basket stitch sections and I haven't yet decided what's next on the piece. This is all that's on the agenda today, though I need to set aside some time to finish the last bits for the kids' Halloween costumes soon. There's not much to be done, but I don't want to stall all the way to the last minute, maybe I'll just use some time to at least plan them out today. I guess we'll just have to see how the day goes.

No comments: