Monday, October 24, 2016

Weekend Recap

I don't want to jinx anything but I got another order over the weekend. Seriously, I just stopped typing to knock on wood, but I've been loving the increase in tatting in my life lately. I've had time to work on other things as well, so the balance is just right, so far. This is the bracelet that I sold yesterday. I remade it one for the shop while reading.

The rest of the weekend was full of house projects and running about with the family. I still haven't finished putting together the oldest daughter's costume pieces, but I know how to do them now and I still have time. I did also finish the small gift doily I was working on. I opted to make it smaller than the others so it would be completely different. I've already started on another for one last person. At least I think this is the last one, who knows if I'll think of someone else who needs one in the next month.

Do today, it's making the new doily and crossing my fingers for more more orders in the shop. You know, a normal Monday.

No comments: