Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Same As Before

Yesterday was basically a repeat of the day that preceded it. I procrastinated on the cleaning portions of the day, but got around to doing it all eventually anyway. I also finished the tatted necklace I showed you  yesterday and got just a couple of rounds done on the gift doily.

Today looks like it might be less rainy than yesterday, but we still won't see the sun for another couple of days, so I'm definitely dealing with a little malaise from the lack of light. That just means it's harder to feel motivated to do anything at all after schooling wraps for the day. I think there are a few more tatted pieces I should remake, but I'd have to look to see which ones. I may just stick with the reading and knotting today, when I'm not cleaning. I know, I know, it's really exciting. Sorry, I'll cross my fingers for something more interesting to happen soon.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Excitement is tiring, I find - I enjoy reading about the placid rhythms of your daily life and remain amazed at how much tatting/knotting/crocheting you manage to fit in.