Wednesday, January 25, 2017

That's Done

As expected, I didn't get up to much yesterday at all. I didn't even get any reading time. The kids and I wrapped up the first semester and then recovered for the rest of the day. The only project I managed to start was to get a couple of crochet cords made up in anticipation of the Armenian lace tutorial. I know most people start with a folded piece of material, but I thought the cord would be nicer to work on when doing the straight work.

I think today I'm going to start figuring out exactly what to teach and how I want to do so, so if there's anything in particular anyone would like me to focus on, please do let me know and I'll try to make sure I do. I've no clue how long it's gong to take me though. It could be a couple of days it could be a couple of weeks. I'm super rusty with the whole tutorial thing, so here's hoping I get my act together.

2 comments:

Denise - Jewelry By Denise said...

I think a bracelet may be a good starting point. Shouldn't be too complicated for a first timer I would think. And since I'm biased, I would love the Knotted Lace Bracelet. Looking forward to what you come up with!

muskaan said...

Is there any pattern for the crochet cord or is it just single crochet in chain?
Looking forward to your tutorial series :-)