Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Ugh

So yesterday continued the recent trend of being long, frustrating, and sad. There was an hours long ordeal with the at&t tech, who was nothing but pleasant throughout, but it was still hours of things not wanting to be easily fixed. Also, we woke up to our fish dead and the oldest daughter had to have one of her pet rats put to sleep after sad health spiral. Add all that to the days before it and honestly I'm just hoping that the universe is finished kicking sand in our eyes.

In other news, between all the other stuff, I got a tiny bit of tatting done. I started work on the final choker piece. I've got tons more work on it though. It was just too distracting yesterday to work on anything for more than a few minutes at a time. Again I'm really hoping today turns a corner. It has been exhausting lately and that does nothing good for creativity, or well anything really. So here's to a better day and week going forward.

No comments: