Friday, March 17, 2017

Baskets

Well, I didn't get any sales, but I was drafted for a task. My mother-in-law wanted to learn how to make these tiny crochet Easter baskets that she saw online. So I was linked to the pattern on pintrest and I made a few. She came over in the afternoon and I attempted to show her how to get them started. They use the magic ring method for the center, so teaching that was a bit of a challenge. It should be noted that she eventually got it, after much frustration and cursing, her, not me.  She is also an avid knitter, just not so much with crochet. That was pretty much my day and now I have tiny baskets that the oldest daughter has decided are for the rat. I guess I'm glad they're good for something other than keeping me busy for the day.

2 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

Those are adorable baskets and always fun to see what comes of projects like tree roots ;)

Maureen said...

The rat needs an Easter basket??