Thursday, April 20, 2017

Oops

So guess what I completely forgot about yesterday? It was my 11th anniversary selling on Etsy. So to recap, this year I have already forgotten about International Tatting Day and now my Etsyversary. I had my vacation to blame for the first one, but I've got no reason to have forgotten the second. The only reason I even know that I forgot it was in my Facebook memory feed.

I'm not sure what my issue is here, but clearly I'm off kilter somehow. I'm sure I can find several things to blame, but right now I'm just hoping that this isn't the start of a downward memory spiral. So here's to paying a little more attention to the date.

1 comment:

craftie sylvie said...

Answering two post at the same time here.
About yesterday's post: I'm not sure if you intend to write patterns for big or small pieces so I selected one of each :) I particularly love the Celtic triangle, it makes such a lovely pendant. And I also love the Trailing Scrolls necklace. I have one made in variegated Caribbean colour, it's always such a hit when I wear it! I'd definitely buy these patterns.
About today's post, and forgetting dates... I think remembering everything is highly overrated. Probably because this year until my mom called me at 4 p.m. I didn't remember it was my own birthday! No comment!
Anyway, Happy Estyversary :D