Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Hen and Chicks

Two days of tatting in a row, yay!I got an order early in the morning after a strange conversation thread with a different potential customer. The conversation was odd not only for the inclusion of text-speak, which I personally think should stay solely in texts, but also because I opted to answer honestly regarding whether or not a choker would slip down. I just couldn't see guaranteeing that seeing as tugging on it would definitely do that. Anyway, I think I scared that one off, but I got another order for this bracelet.

This one is my take on the hen and chicks pattern. All the chains are Victorian sets and I made it double sided. I finished remaking one for the shop  while I was also finishing reading Utopia. The bracelet is in the mail to its new owner this morning. I might try to get back to the ring from yesterday later today, but I'm not sure. Whenever I do I'm sure I'll write again.

1 comment:

Madtatter80 said...

Beautiful work always love your tatting ❤️